Saturday, March 11, 2017

Introductory Notes

  • If individual comments are not already visible below this post, it means you landed on the home page. Click HERE for immediate access. The bookmark section will remain.
  • All bookmarks open in new tabs.
  • All bookmark URLs are root or semi-root domain level. If signed in, that's all you usually need to automatically be sent to your own account; some social media being an exception. For those, you will need to create your own bookmarks page. Got a worthy bookmark you would like to see added here? Let me know.

Handy Bookmarks Page for Writers

If you don't already have a bookmarks page, then maybe park this critter on the left side of your screen.Tabs will conveniently open and close to the right.

5 comments:

  1. Greetings from the land of Hubs! I come in peace. (Or is that, 'in pieces') :-D I'm Liz, aka 'DzyMsLizzy.'
    Saw your link on the PO's article by Randy. I look forward to reading more opinions and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings back. Been a long road, hasn't it? Not sure if/when bad happens, but we will will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If u want 2 get better @ chess, go 2 chess.com and search for the chess opening plan. It goes step by step and even has videos. It is also free. Let me know how this works 4 u.

    Wild Bill

    ReplyDelete
  4. My opening moves are already awesome. My endgame is already awesome. It's the middle game where everything always falls apart. I am but a shadow of my former self. However, I'll take a look. But gotta write that article I've been talking about first. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete